Are you aware that there are over 30 new MAS Rulings in Singapore incuding TDSR, affecting both the First Time Home Buyer or Property Investor?
Some Ways TDSR Is Actually Affecting You
- You can’t borrow as much for your home loan.
- Your maximum loan tenure has been reduced by 5-10 years.
- Your maximum loan % (LTV) is subject to a further 10-20% reduction.
- You must pay 5-15% more cash upfront on your downpayment.
- You must pay 5-7% more tax to the government.
What Home Loan Mortgage SG Consultants Can Do For You
- How much can you borrow from a bank
- The maximum loan tenure you qualify for
- The maximum loan % (LTV) you qualify for
- How much cash versus CPF you need
- How much stamp duty you are liable to pay
- What is your TDSR percentage
Why hesitate? Pick up your phone and call us now @ +65 6631 8980 for a free consult!
or fill up the form below and we will get back to you soonest!